Another day, another moment, another thought, another post

Monday, July 04, 2005

Grow on with Google

It is as if Google responded to my post... Just as I was thinking about the whole maps fracas, I read this http://www.google.com/apis/maps/.
Here they go. Google is more the PARC as I had always believed until I, in a spell of attack by Satan, swayed. I am now playing around with this API and it is so far so good with nothing spectacular yet... Javascript is so awe-fully cool....

It as nice July 4th weekend and we did burst some crackers and watched South Park endlessly. It was fun...

I am now excited with the METEOR-S project I am a part of... I will start blogging on that and some more of WS and SOA stuff I come across as interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home