Another day, another moment, another thought, another post

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Playoffs are here (Updated after Monday)

NBA playoff's are here. In my view, this how its going to play out (I have fairly good prediction record... I predicted Steelers to win, although I thought they would nail Carolina than Seattle...I shouted out loud "The Eagle cant fly" last year and that Vinatieri would nail the Carolina Panthers two years back.. Then I missed the fact that Justin Timberlake would un-nail Janets top)... Back to the current topic

Before anything Check this TNT promo. Class act!!!

East:

Pistons kill Bucks (4-0 or 4-1) Leading 1-0 at the cost of Rip

Cavs Beat Washington (4-3 or 4-2) Leading 1-0

Nets beat Pacers (4-3) Trailing 0-1

Heat beat Bulls (4-2 or 4-1) Leading 2-0


West:

Spurs kill Kings (4-0 or 4-1) Annhilation begins

Mavs beat Memphis (4-2) Leading 1-0

Clippers beat Nuggets (4-3 or 4-2) Leading 2-0

Suns beat Lakers (4-1 or 4-2) Leading 1-0..Kobe doesnt show up

This week shall tell ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home